Alcohol Policy

We do not provide alcohol & you may not bring your own to resell as a cash bar. The only option is purchasing alcohol through a licensed TABC certified bartender. A copy of their liability insurance will be required prior to rental.  You must use one of the approved vendors on our vendors page: Click to view our list of recommended Bartending Services.  


Security personnel are required when alcohol is served. All security personnel shall be state- certified police officers. Professional security personnel shall be coordinated by renter. Off duty Brazos County sheriff’s officers can be hired by dialing 979-209-5387 for Bryan Police Department.

You will need additional one day event liability policy (Call your homeowners insurance,  click here to purchase affordable Special Event Insurance From, or call ANCO – Aaron Flores @  979-774-6271 or for a quote.)

This information must be submitted to us prior to the rental